I offer a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Individual 50-minute session – $160
Couples or Family 55- minute session- $175
Couples or Families 75-minute session – $225
I accept United Healthcare (UHC).
I am an Out-Of-Network provider with all other insurance providers. Some insurance plans offer excellent Out-Of-Network benefits for outpatient mental health.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are my Out-Of-Network benefits for seeing an Outpatient Mental Health Provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- What (if any) is my co-insurance once I reach my annual deductible?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!